What you probably don’t know about sealcoating!
- effectively enhances the melting process of ice and snow on your pavement surfaces. Spend less time worrying about potential slip and fall accidents.
- protects and prolongs the life expectancy of asphalt pavement by filling surface damage and providing a protective layer to keep out damaging oil and vehicle fluids, water and the sun’s UV rays.
- saves you time and money in the long run, because when your driveway or parking lot are properly maintained and sealed, it will extend its lifetime and reduce long-term repair costs.
- will enhance the appearance making it appear and wear like new, because exposure to UV rays and oxidation causes the asphalt pavement to fade.
- we recommend that the air and pavement temperature be at least 50 degrees during and for 8 hours following the sealcoating application to ensure a proper sealcoating process.
Protect your investment. So, if you spend a little today, you will Save a lot later.
S&G ASPHALT PAVING SERVICE has been professionally installing residential driveways and commercial parking lots throughout the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and the entire Lehigh Valley surrounding area. Throughout the years, we have become one of the Lehigh Valley’s most trusted and reputable paving and sealcoating experts.
S&G Asphalt Service
Serving the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and
Greater Lehigh Valley, PA area.
Read what our customers are saying…