- Parking lot marking and striping is more difficult than it seems.
- Any cracks or repairs should be repaired first, before beginning the job.
- The total surface area that needs to be marked needs to be evaluated.
- The city zoning or local ordinances should be considered; what are the requirements and capacity limitations for the number of parking and handicap spaces.
- Traffic flow logistics within the parking lot; entrances and exits, and the adjacent streets need to be taken into consideration.
- Is there a parking spot size and shape and lot layout preference?
- Will there be special business and traffic signage needed?
- Install new signs such as company name or traffic signs – Stop/No Parking/Tow away zones/Handicap, etc.
Read: Driveway and Parking Lot Repairs: Curb Appeal for a Quick Sale
Read: What our customers have to say…
Before S&G Asphalt begins any work, we will create and review a plan with you as to how we will operate the project and how we will maintain a neat and safe working zone.
Contact the experts at S&G Asphalt today for Residential and Commercial Asphalt Repairs, New Installations and Sealcoating 610-502-0211. Save $
Have a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season and New Year!
S&G Asphalt Service
Call for a Free Consultation
Serving the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton,
And Greater Lehigh Valley, PA Area