Potholes are one of the worst kinds of asphalt damage because they pose serious dangers to both vehicle and foot traffic. Whether you have a commercial parking lot or a subdivision with asphalt roadways, you need to fix potholes as soon as they occur. While there are DIY asphalt fillers available, professional asphalt pothole repair services are necessary to ensure your pavement is safe.
In smaller communities like Alburtis, PA, residents and property managers might be worried that they can’t get quality asphalt repair services, but nothing could be further from the truth. The Lehigh Valley’s most reputable paving company, S&G Asphalt Services, is proud to bring their over three decades of experience to bear on your asphalt pavement repair.
Our Proven Asphalt Pothole Repair Process
When we hear about one of our neighbors who has a problem with deep cracks or potholes in their asphalt pavement, we bring our experience to bear.
- First, one of our paving experts thoroughly inspects the site and determines the extent of the asphalt damage.
- Next, we consult with the property manager or homeowner to craft a pavement repair plain that fits within their budget but doesn’t interrupt business for too long.
- After putting up hazard signage, we completely clean out the pothole as well as the surrounding pavement to ensure the hot mix asphalt fillers adhere properly.
- A permanent pothole repair involves filling the damaged area with high quality, custom mixed asphalt products and then compacting them with specialized equipment to the level of the surrounding pavement.
- After repairs are complete, we leave your pavement smooth and your property clean. Our dedicated asphalt contractors can also keep your pavement looking good with a pavement maintenance plan.
Your Trusted Alburtis, PA Asphalt Repair Company
In the many Lehigh Valley communities like Alburtis, PA, the most trusted paving company for asphalt repair is S&G Asphalt Services.